Salasar Balaji or Salasar Dham in India is a place of religious importance for the devotees of Hanuman. The temple is dedicated to Lord Hanuman and is located in Salasar (National Highway 65 near Sujangarh in Churu district) Rajasthan. It attracts innumerable devotees throughout the year. Salasar Balaji is in the religious circuit that includes the pilgrim centers of Rani Sati Temple, Jeen Mata and Khatushyamji. This place is now considered to be a Shakti Sthal (a shrine) and Swayambhu (self-creation) by the devotees.
Constructed in 18th century by saint Mohandasji, this temple is considered as the most miraculous place for all devotee of Lord Hanuman. It is believed and observed by devotees that visiting this place with pure devotion eradicated every hurdle and difficulty from life.
Creator: Mohandas Maharaj
Address: Opp SBM Hotel Mandir Road, Salasar, Rajasthan 331506
ContactNo. 01568 252 059
Pooja &Worship Timings:
The temple is open to devotees from early morning 4:00 am till 10:00 pm in the night.
How to Reach
- By Air: Nearest airport to Salasar is Jaipur. Sanganer, Jaipur (170 km).
- By Rail: Ratangarh which is 45 kms, Sujangarh(27kms), Lakshmangarh(30km) and sikar(54Km)
Top Other Attractions to Visit:
- Khatu Shyamji Temple: On your way back to Salasar, one can visit Khatu Shyamji Temple. Khatu Shyam ji is a famous God of current time (Kaliyuga). Many years ago, Lord Krishna gave him the boon to be worshiped at current time when Veer Barbareek sacrificed his head in the way of religion.Lord Krishna pleased with Barbareek's great sacrifice and granted him the boon that in Kaliyug, he would be worshiped by the name of Shyam in his form.
- Mehandipur Balaji Temple: Mehandipur Balaji Mandir is a noted Hindu temple which is located in Dausa district of Rajasthan. It is dedicated to the Lord Hanuman. Its reputation for ritualistic healing and exorcism of evil spirits attracts many pilgrims from Rajasthan and elsewhere.
- Ranthambore Ganesh Temple: Located in Ranthambore fort of Rajasthan state of India, The Trinetra Ganesha Temple is the famous and oldest temple of Lord Ganesha in Rajasthan. The temple is about 12 kms from Sawai Madhopur and is well-established in Ranthambhore fort.