ISKCON New Vedic Cultural Center (NVCC)commonly known as the ISKCON Pune Temple. It is situated in the Pune, and Maharastra, India. It’s a pleasurable and peaceful place in the suburbs of the city of Pune. It was recently inaugurated on the auspicious occasion of NityanandaTryodshi which falls on23rdFebruary 2013 and the President of India Pranab Mukherjee inaugurated the Vedic Cultural Centre of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON) on February 24, at Pune.
Architectural style: Shikhara
Date built: 2013
- The first darshan starts at 6.00 am which lasts till about 7.30 am.
- DarshanAarti takes place at 8.00 am.
- Rajbhogdarshan is from 12.00 pm to 1.00 pm.
- Again the darshan opens at 5.00 pm.
- Evening Aarti takes place at 6.30 pm.
- Finally the last Aarti takes place at 9.00 pm.
FEATURES OF ISKCON PUNE
- Daily classes on SrimadBhagwatam&Bhagwad Gita for all
- Traditional Balaji Temple built as a replica of the famous Tirupati temple
- Beautiful meditation hall that can accommodate 2000 people at one time
- Large prasadam hall where close to 3000 people can sit down for Krishna Prasad.
- Bhaktivedant Cultural Hall available for hosting functions and special occations.
- Upcoming Govinda’s Restaurant that will offer fine dining experience with pure vegetarian cuisines from across the world.
- Upcoming Guest House facility where you can enjoy a comfortable stay within the serene environs of the temple
Every year, below festivals are been celebrated inside temple premises:
- Vyasa Puja (Rituals)
- Govardhan Puja (Rituals)
- Ramnavami (For Lord Shri Ram)
- Gaura Purnima Celebration
HOW TO REACH
It takes 12 minutes to travel from Pune Railway Station to IskconNvccKatrajKondhwa Road KondhwaBudrukh. Approximate driving distance between Pune Railway Station and IskconNvccKatrajKondhwa Road KondhwaBudrukh is 10 kms or 6.2 miles or 5.4 nautical miles. Travel time refers to the time taken if the distance is covered by a car.
It takes around 1 hour from cab or taxi to reach ISKCON Temple. The nearest airport is 19kms away from ISKCON Temple.
Distance between Pune Station Bus Stand and Iskcon Temple is 2 kms or 1.2 miles or 1.1 nautical miles
ISKCON GUEST HOUSE
The ISKCON Temple provide has 32 AC/Non AC guestrooms for Life Patrons and Guests. Following facilities available:
- 24 hours hot water facility
- 2 Lifts
- Spacious and comfortable AC and Non AC rooms.
- Extra bedding
- Govindas Snacks Center and Restaurant
- Check out time is 24 hours. ½ day charge applicable upto 4 hours beyond 24 hours.
We request you to book atleast 40 days in advance. Rooms are subject to availability. Contact: 9823280008 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
This temple is the re-creation of lord Venkateswara temple in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh. The Idol of lord Venkateswara is worshiped here. This temple is located on the outskirts of Pune city with very less of traffic sounds good to visit this temple.
DagadushethHalwai Ganapati Temple
ShreemantDagdushethHalwai Ganapati Temple in Pune is dedicated to the Hindu God Ganesh. The temple is popular in Maharashtra and is visited by thousands of pilgrims every year.
Katraj Jain Temple
The Jain mandir in Katraj is one of the famous tourist temples of the Jain faith in Pune. It is an excellent example of Jain architecture and the area oozes a divine aura and the surroundings are very tranquil. This temple contains a golden shaded idol of Lord Mahavir in Padmasana made of panch-dhatu.
WEBSITE & CONTACT
Sri SriRadhaKunjbihari Temple: No. 4, Tarapore Road, Beside Dastoor Boy's School, Camp, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
Sri SriRadhaVrindavanchandra Temple: ISKCON NVCC Temple, New Vedic Cultural Center, Katraj-Kondwa Bypass, Pune.
Contact Numbers: 020 - 410 332 22 / 23 / 10 / 00