Legend & History of the Temple:
In 1840, a milkman named Bholaram Gurjar dreamt of three divine statues buried under the ground in the Chapar village of Bhadsoda-Bagund. When the villagers started digging the place, they found the three statues, exactly as Bholaram saw in his dream. They were the statues of LORD KRISHNA-all of them beautiful and mesmerizing. One of the statues was taken to Mandaphiya, one to Bhadsoda and the third remain at the very place where it was found. All three locations became temples.
Later on, the three temples of Sanwaliya Ji became renowned and devotees visit them in large numbers every day. Mandaphiya is now known as Shri Sanwaliya Dham (The residence of Lord Krishna) and is second to Shri Nathadwara to the followers of the Vaishnav Sect. People believe that all their desires are fulfilled when they visit Shri Sanwaliya Seth's Darbar.
Website - http://www.shreesanwaliyaji.
Address: Bhadsoda and Mandphiya Village, District Chittorgarh, Bhadsora, Rajasthan 312024.
Worship Timing : All days of the week
5:00 AM - 12:00 PM
2:30 PM - 11:00 PM