Falna Jain golden temple is a temple built at Falna near the famous Jain temple Ranakpur (Rajasthan). It is the first Jain golden temple that has been built in the country by the Jain community of Falna in Rajasthan (near Ranakpur). The specialty of the temple is that about 100 kg. of gold was donated by the people of the Jain community in the local region for the adoration of temple dome and idol. Shri Bhairon Singh Shekhawat, Vice-President of India inaugurated the temple and joined the installation ceremonies along with other celebrities. It is owned by the Jain Shwetambar Sangh of Khudala. It is a major attraction for Pilgrims. The temple belongs to Shri Shankeshwar Parshwanath Bhagwan. "Kanch Mandir" located below the main temple is also good where the walls are covered with small sizes of mirrors. Though it is small, but it is a beautiful place.
Architecture of the Temple:
The sculpture of the temple has intricate designs. It has more than thousand pillars with each pillar being different from each other. The complete structure of the temple have been painted with a thick layer of gold. The main idol of Lord Parshvanath is made of black granite and is about two feet tall.
How To Reach:
- Air- closest airport is Udaipur which is at a distance of 141 kms.
- Rail- Nearest railway station is the Falna Railway station and it is connected by trains to most of the major cities.
- Road- There are buses from all major locations to Falna.
Accommodation: There are budget, semi luxury and luxury hotels at Falna with the temple also constructing dormitories and Bhojanalayas to assist the pilgrims.
Places of worship:
- Shri Nimbeshwar Mahadev Mandir - Holy pilgrimage for Hindu
- Shri Jain Golden Temple
- Shri Sonana Khetlaji Mandir in Sarangwas
- Shri Saraswati Mandir in Khudala Govt. School
- Shanishwar temple, khudala
- Shri Neelkanth Mahadev Mandir - Hindu Holy Pilgrimage
- Shri Chandra Bholeshwar Mahadev Mandir - Falna Station
- Jatpatia Balaji Temple Falna
- Shri Sheetla Mata Mandir, Falna
- Shri Korta Tirth Jain Mandir, Bamnera
- Shri Kedareshwar Mandir, Bamnera
- Shri salasar balaji temple